Yes, Another Fitness blog
Pretty much everything I post will be about weight loss & healthy vegan eating. With that being said, keep in mind all recipes have no breads or sugars (unless found in fruit/plant) and mostly all of my food is organic.
- 1 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Soaked Dates
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Salt
Pink Vanilla Layer
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Soaked Cashews
- 3 Tbsp Agave Nectar
Chocolate Vanilla Raspberry Dream Cake!
- 1 cup buckwheat flakes (change to nuts if you prefer)
- 8 dates
- 2 cups cashew nuts (soaked)
- 2 bananas (more if desired)
- 8 dates
- 3 big tbl coconut oil
- 1/2-1 cup raw cacao
- 4 tbl agave syryp (or other sweetener)
- 1 tbl vanilla / 1 vanilla pod
- 1 1/2 cups of cashews
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 tbl coconut oil
- 2 tbl agave syryp
- 1 tbl of vanilla / 1 vanilla bean
- a pinch of salt
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 lime
- Homemade peanut butter (optional)
- Raw cacao nibs
Start with making the crust by putting the ingredients in your food processor. Let ig go until you get a nice and crunchy texture. Divide it into your form. Put it in the fridge meanwhile you prepare the rest of the cake.
Now make the Chocolate Dream and put all the ingredients in your mixer. Blend until you get a nice and creamy texture. The more raw cacao you put in the more epic it will be. Cover the crust with your delicious Chocolate Dream paste. Put it in the freezer meanwhile you prepare next layers. Let it rest for at least 30 minutes before spreading next layer on it.
To make your Vanilla Spread simply put all the ingredients except water in your washed mixer. Add as little water as needed to make it smooth. Put it in a bowl and place it in your fridge.
You can make this cake in two ways. Either you want your Raspberry Cream liquid and prepare it when it is time to serve the cake or you make the Raspberry Cream now and add it to the cake and let the cake rest in the freezer unti it is time to serve.
Take out your Chocolate Dream and if decorate it with the peanut butter (optional). Cover the chocolate layer with Vanilla Spread.
Now make your Raspberry Cream by mixing the ingredients in your clean mixer. Spread it carefully over your cake.
Either you eat it directly or put it in your freezer and serve it later. Make sure to take it out a good while before eating, around 20-30 min.
Recipe and photograph found at http://therawfoodsisters.com/2013/05/23/chocolate-vanilla-raspberry-dream-cake/
Raw Almond Butter Cups
Note: Use certified gluten-free oats to make this recipe gluten-free. NEW: See below for a nut-free version!
Yield: 1 dozen mini cups
for the base:
- 3/4 cup raw almonds, ground into a meal
- 1/4 cup rolled oats, ground into a…
Chocolate-Chia Power Brownies
- 1 Cup Ground Nuts (I used Walnut and Almonds)
- 3 Tablespoons of Cacao Powder
- 1/4 Cup of Honey
- 1.5 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil melted (around 15 seconds in the microwave)
- 15 - 20 drops of liquid Stevia (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Desiccated coconut to cover
- Mix together in a medium sized mixing bowl ground nuts, raw cacao powder and honey with a wooden spoon
- Add vanilla essence to coconut oil and mix together
- Add chia seeds, and melted coconut oil to the mixing bowl and mix together well
- Add the liquid Stevia and taste to work out how sweet you want it
- Using a tray, oil or lay down baking paper and push mixture into all corners until flat using your hands (I recommend having wet hands because the mixture is quite sticky)
- Cover bownies with coconut and place in refridgerator to harden